There are various reasons why you might need or want to carry out Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide homes & offices. The following are just a few of them:-
- Renewing the overall look of your property: It is amazing how much difference a repaired fly mesh can make to the overall look of your property! We are always being
informedhow good the newly repaired mesh we have just installed looks as compared to the damaged mesh. The newly repaired mesh looks great after installation; it is clean, darker when looked at from the outside; it is clearer to see through from the inside and makes your windows look refreshing.
- When bleached grey by the harsh sun’s UV rays, one should know that it’s time to execute Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide: Based on our experience and conversing with our customers & clients, we know that fly mesh has a certain lifespan of about 10 to 15 years depending on how much exposure they get to the UV light. A lot of the screen we repair has been bleached a silvery grey colour by the sun’s harsh UV, making the mesh look old and unsightly, and even though in many cases the screen is still intact and keeping insects out, the owner of the property is just tired of looking at the damaged grey screens. Once the screen gets to this condition, it becomes really brittle and tears easily.
- Landlords & Rental Properties: If you have a rental property, it is a good idea to opt for Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide before the first tenant ever moves in. When beginning a new rental cycle, it is a whole lot easier to check for damaged screens if you are aware of the fact that there were not any damaged screens prior to the very first tenant ever moving in.
- Tenants moving out: In a lot of cases, rental inspections might be quite brutal if you are a tenant, so getting any screen that has been damaged during your occupancy prior to the inspection shall certainly help you in getting your bond back.
- It is common to opt for Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide due to damage from Cats, Dogs, Birds, and Rodents:
Your pet dog can cause severe damage to your fly screens. Even though, the pet dog might be very happy to see you return home, his scratching at the front screen door shall create major rips in fiberglass fly screen. If your pet is continuously scratching at the screen door to go outside to free itself it might be a good time to take into consideration getting either pet screen or a Pet Door Installed.
Cats are one of the biggest culprits responsible for damaging fly screens and one of the biggest contributors to the business of
Birds often peck through the fly screen in order to feed on food inside of the window sill. In some of the cases, a bird even flies into the fly frame thereby damaging the screen.
Rodents are a major problem and again one of the largest contributors to the business of
- Why installing Pet Proof Mesh is a Good Idea: If you find pets and rodents constantly damaging the fly mesh in your house, it might be a good idea to consider installing the pet proof mesh.
- What to do if you have no other option but to opt for Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide: Most people do not have the time or skill to repair the mesh in their fly screens, thus it makes sense to call a professional. At the Trade Focus Handyman, we have the knowledge, skill, and tools to do the job in a proper manner. This means that you are getting the best job possible
.Executinga great job is our first & foremost goal, as we take a lot of care and pride in our work. We come to your house all prepared with our fly screen repair kit. When you call us and order your Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide, we remove your old, damaged & worn out fly screen mesh and repair it so that it looks as good as a new mesh. We also replace the old spline cord and properly clean the inside of the insect frames.
There is no need to opt for fly screen replacement in Adelaide the first time you see a tear. Mend your window with adhesives, a needle & thread, or a window screen patch to keep out bugs. You just have to fix your window as soon as you see a tear to prevent it from becoming larger. Once your window is fixed, you need to watch for signs of a new wear and tear to get hold of holes before they begin.
How to carry out Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide Using Adhesive on Small Holes?
- Use nail polish on minor repairs if your tear is not significantly gaping. Choose clear polish to make it as unnoticeable as possible.
- Apply enough nail polish to coat the tear without dripping it onto anything else. Apply the polish on both the sides of the space to increase the adhesive’s durability.
- Now, wait for the nail polish to dry. If you do not have time to let the nail polish dry for multiple hours, use a hair dryer to quicken the process.
Contact Trade Focus Handyman for Fly Screen Repair in Adelaide. We promise you professional work with a friendly approach. Not just this, we also carry out Fence Repairs in Adelaide.